Sunday 31 October 2021

Crimean war 6mm - phase 1 done!

Eight bases per side plus the little command stand. Really enjoying painting these little figures and I have more on order to expand the armies. Also have some suitable 6mm buildings on order from Battlescale so I can give them a test run on the trusty folding card table which I'm looking forward to.

Each side consists of 4 units of infantry (1 is designated as 'Guard' identified by the red flags), 1 unit of skirmishing infantry, 1 heavy and 1 light cavalry, battery of guns plus the command group base. All figures by Irregular Miniatures.














8 comments:

  1. Superb and impressive, great mass effect on the infantry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chers Phil, I think that is the advantage of the scale, mass effect.

      Delete
  2. Very nice, you have done well to get such a nice looking force together in such a short space of time …. Especially as you are painting for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Norm, yes, I paint a bit for myself in the afternoons once my daily paint for friends is done!

      Delete
  3. Lee,
    You’ve done a cracking job on these let’s hope the motivation for these continues 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Graham. I think it will continue especially as it takes so little time to put something together in this scale.

      Delete
  4. Splendid looking force ,rapidly done as always!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Iain, when the enthusiasm if high I can knock them out at speed!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.