Tuesday 8 January 2013

Work in progress - pictures.

A few pictures of work in progress, my first attempt at a unit of 6mm Spanish cavalry (24 figures). The customers sample saved me a lot of research, this really is not my period at all but hopefully now I'm just beginning to get a better feel for it. I'm finding myself lacking a couple of 'ancient' shades, so I'll get them on order to save mixing.

On a Napoleonic theme, a couple of shots of what will be the last of three battalions of Spanish Militia in 20mm, each comprising 24 figures. These figures (Falcata) have a nice slim and well proportioned appearance, I really like them. Once all three battalions are finished in a couple of days time I'll grab a snap of them all together before they head off home!

As well as pushing on with the 6mm Rome v Carthage commission I'll be starting next on some wonderful 20mm Les Higgins Marlburians, really nice figures. I'm looking forward to working on them.






3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you keeping busy Lee! I really like those Spanish militia figs... very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, +1 on the Spanish, they look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...Spanish. I must get weaving on my lads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.