Friday 18 January 2013

Wish me luck .....

Tomorrow is my middle daughters 18th birthday - it also happens to be my 55th too! Saturday night the house will be full of 18 year olds (I understand something called 'Vodka Jellies' have been prepared in quantity), as well as our more mature friends and family members .... I am expecting a very noisy affair, we 'the elders' will probably gather in the kitchen or somewhere, plans have made for the cats should they find the party unsettling. I'm probably reacting as though I'm expecting an Earthquake rather than a party, but then ...... I did once work with students, I know what they are capable of!  I'll probably drink a fair bit to numb the anxiety, certainly Jess has a plan to buy her Dad her first 'legal' pint. Still with luck I'll resurface on Monday with all my limbs (and hopefully my head) still intact. Actually, I'm really looking forward to it.

Just snapped these, have improved the shields on the Moorish lights (front three units) to try to reflect more realistic 'hide' shields...... I have to say that I'm rather proud of these chaps ........ not bad for 6mm if I say so myself.





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it went well. Trust me, it gets worse when they're at Uni and you can't be there to supervise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.