Sunday, 20 September 2026

More cut down Yankees!

That's another 10 ACW Epic strips this week, cut down to 3's, painted and varnished so 1 complete sprue of 100 figures and just 10 individual figures discarded. They work out at just 7.5p per figure and there is still the gun and crew and mounted officer left on the sprue to paint later. The paint job is quite fast but I do take care with detail work and at 13.5mm's I know that Noel is very happy which is what counts to me. Noel is basing them on small 20mm frontage MDF bases for his Original Fire & Fury project.

This coming week is another sprue of Rebs (the blue and grey sprues are of course identical) so a slightly more varied paint job.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.