Thursday 6 June 2013

Blast! ...still can't get the lighting correct.

I had hoped these would turn out much better than they have, I tried a different lamp spectrum but it's too red now. Anyway, some close ups of some the figures for 'Old John' I wanted to send him for his files. I'l try adding more blue light next time to see if I can get more balance. These are metal 20mm figures, I must add a link to John's blog here as he can provide more information on the manufacturer and ranges etc. I understand John owns the masters/moulds for many of the old 20mm ranges. They really are a joy to paint.

I'm just finishing off a Swiss line infantry battalion, had to do it after browsing 'stryker's' blog, let's face it, who can resist them? Pictures once all completed and based over the weekend.













2 comments:

  1. Some great looking units here! Love the cavalry and the peasants!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Dragoons in fur caps are "Warrior 1690 " range mounted on Minifigs "S" range horses as Jacobites at Boyne

    dragoons in tricornes( Irish in Venetian service) and the Hessians are Les Higgins Marlburians

    last 4 pics are Monmouth's rebels for Sedgemoor by Irregular Miniatures

    cheers Old John

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.