Sunday 28 October 2012

Charity donation - Austrians!

A quick addendum to my last post today - I was touched by the description on Mr Kinch's blog of the Charity Walk. I thought it would be a good idea to do a little something myself. It's a very good cause. http://www.mycharity.ie/event/kathryncasey/

So, here we see a 16 figure unit of Front Rank Austrian Grenzers, plus 9 Austrian command figures by Front Rank -  these are a prefect fit for the Victrix plastics where additional command figures might be required. I also have a number of complete sprues from the Victrix box (line infantry in shakos). I will post these figures to the person who makes a donation to the charity. Twenty euros would be great, but anything would be appreciated and I'll cover the postage.

Thanks for looking, all you have to do is let me know so I can hold them for you, make your donation (I don't need to know what it is) and I'll get them off to you.




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.