Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Another batch painted for Old John!

 A few quick photos before I get them packed up ready to post, another mixed batch for Old John. 1/72nd Strelets 10th Foot, Hinchliffe 25mm Streltsi and a few GNW artillerymen. Next it's back to Noel and another Wars of The Roses Faction plus a couple more Epic ACW sprues.

Also managed to paint another Bavarian base for myself!









7 comments:

  1. absolutely superb, so many thanks for all you do for me, cheers Old John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure John, and thank YOU for all these years of support my friend.
      Lee.

      Delete
  2. Such a colourful bunch! Fab work Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, thats why I enjoy painting for John, so much variation :)
      Lee.

      Delete
  3. They look fantastic again Lee. Lucky, lucky John again :)
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again James. I'm also lucky that John enjoys my work and has supported me for many years.
      Cheers,
      Lee.

      Delete
  4. Lively job always like seeing 1/72 stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.