Saturday 21 September 2024

Painted backscene and another video!

It's all coming together now and fits comfortably into my painting alcove on top of the desk. 750 x 750 for solo DBN to my own '1776' variant. I painted a quick backscene on 5mm foamboard which I hope will improve the aesthetic appeal of the battles. 

With around 250 figures painted I can't go much further with this project but I'm very tempted by the Peter Pig Wars of the Roses range as a follow up.

A few photos taken today of the general set up and the British/Loyalist/Hessian force on the march!



Pleased with the simple backscene..





And the latest short video from 'Gruff Mumbling Productions' shows a general overview of the project 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.