Wednesday 3 July 2024

AWI photos, 15mm and 6mm as I start again!

This post is by way of a link from my latest YouTube video where I discuss my latest project - a return to the American War of Independence using 15mm Peter Pig figures which I will be basing for a variant of DBN rules. A modest 12 bases per side project ( to begin with!) to be be played on my 2'6" square folding card table. 

The 15mm figures were painted (and sold) around 10 years ago and the 6mm's (Baccus) a few years afterwards.






































1 comment:

  1. That’s a heck of a lot of well painted figures. They look lovely. Hopefully these little fellas are still providing Sterling service to whoever commands them now. 😉
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.