Tuesday 24 May 2016

US anti tank gun and tow.

The game is over and I'm finishing writing a few notes before I post the report. It was a lively affair. Meanwhile I have finished off the US anti tank gun and crew plus the half track to tow it, all Warlord products and very nice too. I did however make one error that continues to bother me, somehow I managed to stick the legs on upside down on the gun model. I tried to pull them off again, but super glue meant I risked breaking them so I bottled out! Plenty of grass/tufts should help disguise it, but it does bother me.

Grandaughter Crystal was round again at the weekend for a BBQ, so while her Dad took care of the cooking we went upstairs to see 'Grandads room' as usual. She had a good time playing with the buildings and figures and I gave her a building to take home. She also has a 28mm Panzer III model on her shelf that I gave her and she does look after it. I can't deny her a little play on the table. Being as she is Home Schooled she is free of the legal restrictions of travelling only in school holiday time and they have just returned from a week in Spain thus the hair braids and suntan.












4 comments:

  1. Lee, if you freeze the gun, the super glue will become brittle and should come apart far easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that James, might give it a go.

      Delete
  2. Fix the gun like Jamie offered or don't, cos to be honest, unless I've got it in hand and peer closely, I'm sure it looks as good mate.

    Nice to hear Granddaughter has been versed well in proper appreciation for one's things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A touch of netting has helped, I don't want to risk any damage now.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.