I now have to get me started:
- Hardback Hail Caesar rule book
- 1 box of Roman Legionaries 30 figures
- 1 box of Roman Auxiliaries.
- 1 pack of Roman cavalry (metal)
- 1 pack of Roman command (metal)
- 1 box of Celt warriors 40 figures
- 1 box of Celt command (metal)
I also received a freebie Roman metal Centurion character figure.
I won't start any of the ancients until I have finished off my Soviet BA army. On the painting bench are a T34/76, a Maxim mg team, mortar team and a new metal officer. The ME262 is also undercoated. I'm not rushing anything though, just as and when I can get up in the hobby room. I still have a BA game set up waiting to play through the last 4 moves, I hope to run through them over the weekend once I have spent a few hours working in the garden, the weather forecast being quite encouraging and temps rising.
Few pics, the Soviet Commissar has changed his trousers to a rather smart blue pair as suggested by 'Dai', just need to check they are not too bright!