Tuesday 3 August 2021

Another small box of figures arrives!

Follow up box from Old John, did make me laugh when it arrived. I always take great pleasure in carefully unboxing these and discovering the model soldier treasures within and was not disappointed, more as things progress. Painting the final dozen mounted figures from the previous box today and Wednesday, Polish Pancernci, Polish/Lithuanian officers and the winged Hussar, Then I will switch between more ECW Peter Pigs for Graham and JBM's Prussians which are intended for his Victorian Sci-Fi project.

I have lots of photos of  Johns Ottoman figures which had belonged to the late Eric Knowles, they are wonderful in their diversity so will be putting them all together on a page which I will link here as I'm sure others would like to see them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.