Saturday 3 February 2024

Graham Cummings.

I was shocked to read that Graham had passed away yesterday morning following a short illness. We had exchanged messages only on Wednesday and he seemed in good spirits although still obviously suffering from pain in his legs. He had so many hobby related plans for the future. My sincere condolences go to Grahams family.

I had been painting for Graham for a number of years and three years ago he became the new owner of my 40mm Peninsular War collection with plans to expand the Spanish. He was a much loved character in the world of wargaming and will be sadly missed.

3 comments:

  1. Totally shocked. Emailed him last week. Thoughts with his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee I am so shocked and saddened by the news of Graham’s death, he was such a gentleman and supportive member of the wargaming community. My condolences to his family and to all who are touched by his passing. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dreadful shock - I shall really miss his kindness and good humour. My hopes and prayers are with his family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.