A quick follow up from yesterdays post. Painted up a few of the Battlescale 6mm scale buildings with an added 5mm foamboard base which allowed me to slightly increase the height of the doors. I think I'm happy with this now and I printed some cobblestone textured paper which I glued to 70mm hexes as a base for a BUA, I'm thinking maybe a single hex to represent a small hamlet, two for a village and possibly three to represent a small town but each hex can only be occupied by a single base as per C&C rules.
The above said I have to say a thank you to Norm who suggested the idea of replacing an occupying troop base with a marker of some kind, I really like this idea too!
The buildings still look underscale of course but I can live with that in the game.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.