Thursday 17 October 2024

Next project - a bit of a surprise!



This morning the first order towards my new project arrived from Peter Pig and it's from the Colonial range rather than Wars of The Roses as I had been hinting at! To be honest I had been unable to decide for a couple of weeks which I wanted to go with first and I have no doubts that I will do both but for now it's into the Sudan with British in Khaki and Grey uniforms and camel mounted cavalry fighting hordes of nasty Mahdists. I'm approaching this primarily as an enjoyable painting project, at least to begin with and I have in mind possibly the Portable Wargame rules which would require a purpose built small square gridded board, could be fun.

The figures are as usual from Peter Pig wonderful little sculpts full of character.




October painting desk update.

Latest YouTube video on the channel describes what's going on here. I also mention my issues with Army Painter brushes of late and welcome any feedback on this or recommendations for a source of reliable brushes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.