Sunday 11 August 2024

DBAWI camp #2. American.

Baggage wagon packed with supplies rattles along the road led by Indian scouts. A lady swoons at the sight of a fallen redcoat. Of course I had to use a couple more from the Peter Pig 'Enthusiastic Ladies' pack. Rather pleased with the bases as a pair I must say.

Also a couple of Battlescale 10mm clapboard buildings, now purchased from Pendraken Miniatures as Steve has now ceased  casting to order and is supplying the full range to them. Great service, from order to delivery in three working days. I just need to paint in the window frames in Ivory to finish them off. These each represent a small farm/homestead (non linear fortification in DBN). I am keeping the buildings loose from the bases so that they can simply be placed as required when troops move on. I am looking for suitable 3D printed picket fence to add to them but can only find 00 scale (too tall) or N Gauge (too short). Need them about 10mm tall.






And just in case you have not yet watched the latest video offering from 'Gruff Mumble Productions' here it is featuring the Peter Pig AWI range and close ups of a fair number of the units so far.



4 comments:

  1. I love the mini dioramas - great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous looking vignette, I dread it when you say you have completed an army because 9 times out of 10 you sell it!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes I do it's true! I might keep these though :)
      Cheers,
      Lee.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.