Saturday, 25 July 2026

Warlord Epic Zulu is here!

 For many of my generation I'm sure the 1964 film ZULU would have been an inspiration, it certainly was for me. I had no idea that Warlord Games had plans to do the period in it's Epic range until just two days ago but here it is in all it's 13.5mm glory. They have clearly altered the usual close order strip format for this release and I think it works really well. Link below to the initial releases now on pre order. I doubt I will do this for myself  but maybe a commission might come along in due course.

What do you think guys? These figures are very cost effective for large numbers.

https://store.warlordgames.com/collections/black-powder-epic-battles-zulu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.